Are your clothes true to size?
- Yes, our clothes fit very true to size. If you would like specifics, please check the sizing guide on the respective pages.
How do you launder them?
- Our chinos and dress shirts can be machine washed.
- Our suits, blazers and dress pants need to be dry cleaned.
- Each article of clothing has their own washing instructions that can be found on them.
How do I know my size?
- In most cases, the sizing guide on each product's page should provide an accurate fit based on individual measurements.
- If you need more specific measurements, feel free to reach out to us through our contact page.
Why rayon? Why not wool?
Rayon is a versatile fiber and is widely claimed to have the same comfort properties as natural fibers It can imitate the feel and texture of silk, wool, cotton, and linen. The fibers are easily dyed in a wide range of colors. Rayon fabrics are soft, smooth, cool, comfortable, and highly absorbent, but they do not always insulate body heat, making them ideal for use in hot and humid climates or offices.
Simply put, it's an effective and efficient alternative to wool that allows us to offer the best quality and function at the lowest price. We believe every man looks good in a suit so he should own one and that's why we do our best to put our products in everyone's reach.
When will my goods arrive?
- Usually 2-4 business days is our expected delivery window, but for international orders we require a few extra days.
What is your return policy?
- We accept returns within 30 days of purchase. Beyond 30 days we can offer an exchange or store credit.
How do I tailor/alter my clothing?
- Regarding our dress pants (including suit pants), we offer free tailoring on length only. For any further alterations you would need to see your own tailor.
For any further questions, feel free to email us or reach out via our contact page